Friday, June 17, 2011

My Peter & Charlotte Whitlock

So everyone has their own Peter in mind.  This one is mine: Carmine Giovinazzo. I so need to get someone to get some red eyes on him.

Peter Whitlock

Yeah it's bad for humans, but not my sexay man.

That chest is killing me.

Oh yeah Carmine.  You can so get it.

He makes me want to nibble his tummy.

Also I have settled on my Scarlett Johansson as his lovely mate.  It is so hard to pic her, but i found this first pic below and it screamed Charlotte!


Charlotte Whitlock
Looks like she just did something naughty. 

This is what Char looked like in the 80's LOL!

Sweet Jeebus what a rack!

Her playful side.



*Go read my most recent expanded lemon drizzle over on the Oasis! I give Peter some a little present from Char.*

No comments:

Post a Comment