Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Taking a crack at Edwad & Bella

So after reading many fics about our lovely bronze haired cutie, I am making him a leading man.  I think I will be starting this fic in the late fall.  I want to get all my other current projects done and get a few chapters written before I post.  Here is a first look:

Secrets Dead Men Keep
Edward/Bella - All Human

Summary: They say that dead men tell no tales, but sometimes the secrets that dead men keep cry out to be heard.  I’m Detective Edward Masen and my partner is screaming.  I just have make out the words. AH, Edward/Bella

"I'll always want to kill you, even if I love you."

Extended Summary: Chicago Detective Edward Masen was on a case that could make or break his career. He was the best homicide detective in the state, but the death of his partner changed all that.  His partner was killed during a "bad bust."  Edward was accused of not following protocol, which is said to have resulted in his partner being shot.  Yet, Edward knows the truth about what happened that dreadful night. He hides behind that truth, letting the shit storm hit, but deflects as he tries to push forward.  He still wonders what the secret is that his partner took to the grave. Edward realizes now that it could be the key to so much and solve his new case.  Chicago’s elite and highly suspect are being taken out by a deadly “Lolita.” Edward sees a pattern and hopes it will lead him to this elusive angel of death.

Banner by RachelxMichele

No comments:

Post a Comment