Friday, January 27, 2012

Frisky Friday



Hello my fabulous followers.  So I wasn't able to write a drizzle today, but I am almost done with one for next week.  So the Lemon Oasis will be alive once more.  Please check out the Lemon Drizzles tumblr to see this week's pic prompt.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

****TEASER ALERT****
Perfectly Picked: The Swan Song 
Chapter 2: Changing

What if Isabella would want this Edward over me? I had already lost a mate to death, but to lose another from being rejected would kill me more.

I pondered this line of thought for a few more seconds until I burst out in laughter, startling the changing Isabella in the process. She would not deny me. I am Marcus, son of Antero DelVichhio. My human blood may have been dead inside me, but it still burned strong within my soul with truth.

That's all you are getting.  If I give you any other part it will let go too much! LOL!  It will post on Monday evening.  Stay tuned.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are two charities that I will be participating this year.  Here is more information about each story.


This charity is to raise awareness and donation for children with juvenile diabetes.  There are many that suffer from this illness, but with your support, a cure could be just around the corner.  Help a child reach their full potential and give a parent peace of mind.


Title: The Critic
Pairing: Jasper/Esme
Rating: T
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Summary: An elusive, enigmatic, and efficacious food critic begins to annoy the most spectacular Chef of Seattle. Chef Jasper Hale knows that his food is the best and could bring anyone to their knees, even the so called E-Cubed.



How often to you see a child around you?  A neighbor... A kid outside the grocery store... Some child you walk past on the street... More often than not you have seen a child and don't even know they are suffering. Too many children in this country, this world, are suffering due to abuse and neglect.  They need your help and mine.  


Title: The Last Kiss
Pairing: Aro/Bella
Rating: M
Genre: Romance, Drama
Summary: Brilliant Italian artist, Aro Volturi, seeks out new inspirations in America. What he find is sultry curator, Isabella Swan. In the Phoenix city night, he discovers a muse of red and darkness. “Oh Aro. People aren’t always what they seem."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's all I got folks! Hope you enjoyed this peak into what's new.  

No comments:

Post a Comment