Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Delay in Epilogue of This Change Things

So I have gotten a few tweets and emails about This Changes Things Epi.  Well I am currently without internet at home and my laptop is dead.  Work has been crazy busy so I really don't have the time to work on there either.  Emmy was talking to me today, so it's almost done.  Now to find the time and a working computer/net to type it all up.  Thanks everyone for their patience :-).  Here's an Emmy teaser to tide you over:



My Isabella had been the light of my undead life for these past fifty years.  She constantly made a smile appear on my face.  I did everything within my power to return the love and friendship she gave.  As corny as it sounds, she had a heart of gold.  We were on our way back from the last mission we will ever have to go on.  As usual, my Bean was curled up in my lap and I held her tightly as we descended into Volterra.  She loved to run her fingers through my hair as she “slept” post mission.  I used to tease her about it, but after a very fucked up mission Aro sent us on, I could now understand the need to be in the silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment