Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Epilogue Part II Has Posted - My A/N & Thanks

Well there is only one outtake planned that I will post within this story. So keep it on alert. I plan on writing the "What Ever Happened to Dee & Dazz" outtake. It will pick up from when they left the battle. I will also do a reader's choice. So please tell me in your review what other outtake you would like to see. I will go with the most popular and interesting. If there is more than one, I'll probably write it. Also take a look at my other story A Six Foot Request. It will be taking on my attention next as I will be writing the followup pieces to it. Two options, two possible endings. Both in Marcus POV. I'll be taking a break for a few weeks after that before I jump into my next story: "Whiteout" an AU Jasper/Bella.

Here goes my long list of thanks: First to my beta abbymickey24 for editing this story for me and giving me sound advice along the way. Thanks so much for helping me get out my funks! To stephlite for constantly listening to me whine about writing. I could not have done it without you either. Thank you for staying on me and cracking me the hell up when I was down. You are the best ficwife evar! IansCutie, babe, thanks being my little eager pre-reader. Loved your honesty and can't wait for your story to post.


To BetterwithEdward and the ladies of Fifty's Harem for pushing me to shut the fuck up and start writing. Also to TheFaintHeart, ForksPixie, DJLilbit, & duskri123 for their encouragement along the way. To Delecia and dazzled10 for being my Dee & Dazz inspirations. Thank you two for all your badassery and love for Edward.

Last but not least, THANK YOU to all my reviewers, *gives kisses and grabs a few of your asses*. You all have kept me going to the end. It was your kind words, criticisms, pitchforks (you know who you are), and love that made me want to keep writing. Oh and CarlislaCooper for rec'ing the hell outta this on Twitter & LadyTazz7 for pimping me on her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment