Saturday, January 22, 2011

Chapter 17 Teaser

This is the only snippet I could give that didn't give too much away.  LOL!  Monday is just around the corner:

“I am so disappointed in my mate.  Did I do something so wrong in another life that this is what I get?  I understand if you try to take action against him.  In his defense, he was duped as well.  She lied to him, telling him false truths about James’ death.  Laurent actually tried to stop it and get Victoria to stop her plan.  He has even stuck to our diet all this time to prove his love for me, but it was all too little too late.”  Irina sighed and I wanted to feel for her, but I was beyond pissed.  Irina continued her sad tale:

“He would sometimes sneak away for hunts alone.  I thought he was cheating until I followed him and overheard him yelling at some Victoria, saying he couldn’t help her anymore.  Victoria threatened to kill his mate after she destroyed the Cullens.  When he hung up, I attacked him. My heart was breaking, but I still loved him.”  She began weeping and sobbing, for her family, for herself, for the possible pain of losing her mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment